- Long vowel sounds such in „to work“ and „to walk“ (ɜː ɔː)
- To be or not to be (pronouns and verbs such as, well, „to be“).
- Introduce yourself (mentioned in the class:
My husband´s name is… – advanced English!).
- Situation: in a restaurant – understanding the menu (video) – just a first look.
- Pronunciation: Keep your mouth up open (try this singalong song).
- Time is on my side: How to say what time it is, days of the week, months.
- Learning by listening to music: Yesterday (video)
- Sorry seems to be the hardest word: How to apologise (video, video).
- Checking your homework: How did you write the email?
- Learning numbers: Darts in a „dry run“
- To sum it up: excercises from our excercise book
- Ask questions (how, when, where, why,…)
- Modal verbs
- Should you translate your first names?
- Checking your homework: How did you book your stay at Macdonald Kilhey Court? (video [American English], video [via telephone])
- Learning by listening to music: Sweet Caroline (video)
- Get to know your teacher: The answers are given, but what are the correct questions?
- Learning by listening to music: Wake me up (video) by Avicii, who died aged 28 the week before
- Guess who! Twenty Questions (game)