- Introduction to the English language(s)
- Pronunciation (English speaking countries)
- No, there are no rules for pronunciation (listen to British English and American English and compare to this text) 🙁
- the TH-sound (video, video, video).
The thirty-three thankful thieves thought that they thanked the other thirty-three thankful thieves throughout Thursday.
- The 100 Most Common English Words (and how to pronounce them, video).
- Long vowel sounds such in „to work“ and „to walk“ (ɜː ɔː)
- To be or not to be (pronouns and verbs such as, well, „to be“).
- Introduce yourself (mentioned in the class:
My husband´s name is…– advanced English!).
- Situation: in a restaurant – understanding the menu (video) – just a first look.
- Pronunciation: Keep your mouth up open (try this singalong song).
- Time is on my side: How to say what time it is, days of the week, months.
- Sorry seems to be the hardest word: How to apologise (video, video).
- Ask questions, introduce others.
- Situation: in a restaurant – understanding the menu (video). Using your mobile phone to order what you really like to eat.
- Learning by listening to music: London vs. New York part I